Hermes Fine Properties, a leading real estate company in Houston Texas and surrounding areas provides real estate services to our valued clients, customers, associates and all other real estate professionals. Some of the popular areas where we serve include the following:
• Piney Point Village – Considered one of the wealthiest communities in the Greater Houston area. It is part of a collection of upscale residential communities in West Houston known as the Memorial Villages.
• Hunters Creek Village – An independent municipality, and not as a part of the city of Houston. It has a great range of residential properties for the clients.
• Upper Kirby – Contains many businesses, including restaurants. Upper Kirby is east of the Greenway Plaza, southwest of Near town, north of the city of West University Place, and south of River Oaks.
• West University – Often called West University or West U for short, this city is nicknamed “The Neighborhood City” and the city is mainly a bedroom community for upper-middle class families. West University Place is surrounded by the city of Houston. The best place for commercial as well the residential property buyers.
• Southampton – This is an upscale neighborhood near Rice University, Museum District and the Texas Medical Center. Established in 1923, this neighborhood has been an upscale, outstanding, single-family residential area for 85 years, primarily due to the deed restrictions which continue to be enforced today.
• River oaks – This is one of the most affluent communities located in the center of the city. Considered to be one of the wealthiest communities in Texas, real estate values range from $1 million to $20 million. Residents here are predominantly successful professionals and this neighborhood provides one of the best values for a luxury property.
• Tanglewood – One of Houston’s most desirable neighborhoods located in the uptown area. It features some of the finest homes, office buildings, restaurants, retail centers, luxury hotels, condominium and apartment towers in the city. It has a highly active real estate market.
Our clients are looking for a REALTOR who has a mastery of local contracts so they’re well represented legally; thus insuring they receive a fair deal, not paying too much and at the same time not leaving money on the table. On this topic, I can assure you, backed up with multiple testimonials, I am an expert at my job, and I am consistently working to enhance my expertise through continuing education.
Count on a true Real Estate Expert to guide you. I look forward to working with you; whether I am looking to help you purchase your first luxury home, moving up to that first estate, or selling your present Houston home